Are you self-motivated, innovative and dynamic? Are integrity, hard work and thoughtfulness characteristics you relate to? Are you interested in the medical translation industry?
Latin Link is seeking a new addition to our team, we are seeking a solutions-oriented project manager to work in our niche medical translation company.
Principal role details
- Co-ordinate with the client on translation project details
- Co-ordinate with appropriate vendors
- Quality control projects and vendors
- Review of translations
- Resolve any issues that may arise
- Work with relevant CAT tools
- Control project linguistic elements
- Work autonomously
You will have in return the chance to work in a specialised company, in a growing medical niche and become a part of a small friendly team as well has having a diverse role.
- Written fluency and sophistication in English and Portuguese essential and ideally Italian. French and Spanish would also be an advantage.
- Candidates should be highly computer literate, able to handle time related pressure and have outstanding attention to detail.
- Candidates should also be personable and natural negotiators, able to agree with all parties on what can be complex requirements.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese and one other language of Italian, Spanish, French
- Relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree
- People focused, able to deal with vendors and clients
- Strong IT skills, in MS office and CAT tools
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Interest in scientific industry
- Keep in formed of medical terms
- Comfortable working in small teams
- Able to deal with an at times high pressure environment
- Must have an open mind, willing to learn and assist with other areas of the company and be goal oriented.
- Some past experience in the translation or medical related industry as a translator and or project manager is an advantage but not required.
- We are open to hearing from all enthusiastic candidates with some relevant experience or qualifications.
- We are seeking individuals who are looking for a productive environment for their energy and drive in which they can learn, earn and thrive.
Accepted degree subjects
- biology and life sciences
- social sciences
Additional job details
- £24,000 – £28,000 plus pension.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com